Breath: Interpretation Challenge & Shooting a Video

 This Blog-post is a response of thinking activity on Breath: Interpretation Challenge & Shooting a Video, given by our professor Dr.Dilip Barad Sir. To know about this task, CLICK HERE.

We studding Samuel Beckett's 'Waiting for Godot', before we start first act, we studied author's biography and we introduced about thirty-two second play. I'm surprise to see that there is the play which performed in thirty two seconds. 

The script of the play:

CURTAIN Up

1. Faint light on stage littered with miscellaneous rubbish. Hold about five seconds.

2. Faint brief cry and immediately inspiration and slow increase of light together reaching maximum - together in about ten seconds. Silence and hold for about five seconds.

3. Expiration and slow decrease of light together reaching minimum together (light as in 1) in about ten seconds and immediately cry as before. Silence and hold about five seconds. 

CURTAIN Down

My interpretation :

We studied Existentialism and Absurdity. In this shortest play has wild meaning. In my video I choose sandals and shoes. Whole video in black. I tried to put appropriate sounds,transition and effect. In our every day life, we always try to live  how other people lives. We can't get easy living life within whatever we have.Life is like changing Game.The change in life is necessary to come in every part of living. Thus at the end of my video I draw one smiley face in shoe.The interpretation of drawing face and put the baby laughing sound is that the new born baby is actually free for sometimes. But while he or she keep growing in life, they also faced what we are facing with our existence. The shoe is only one which I put in proper position like the fresh baby born. I would like to conclude my interpretation with Carl Jung's quote.




No comments:

Post a Comment